With ten years experience as a primary teacher, I can plan and run workshops and talks for small groups or whole classes. I can offer:
- Whole-school assemblies about my work, explaining my process and how a book is created.
- Live and interactive reading of my stories, with slides if needed.
- PSHE episodes which pick out themes from my books, such as understanding feelings or developing empathy.
- Art or craft sessions, making individual or group artworks.
- Writing activities based around any aspect of the National Curriculum for English.
If you'd like to book me in to visit your bookshop, festival or school then please do get in touch via the contact page.